Urological Surgeons in India, 132 Results
Dr. Pawan Kesarwani
23 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Publications,Gupta NP, Nabi G, Kesarwani P, Dinda AK. "Chronic renal infarct simulating renal mass: Diagnostic challenge". International Urology and Nephrology in 2001.
- Senior Resident at King George Medical College.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Thirumalai Ganesan Govindasamy
37 years of experience
MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Sanjay Gogoi
24 years of experience
MNAMS - Urology, MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Performed India’s youngest Robotic Pyeloplasty in a 5 months old child in 2012.
- Associate Director at Medanta - The Medicit.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Vivek Venkat
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery, MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Part of the landmark Robotic versus Open Radical Cystectomy trial – the first multicenter phase 3 clinical trial comparing open to robotic surgery for any organ site in the world – published in the prestigious journal The Lancet in in 2018.
- Instructor at Department of Urologic Oncology and Robotics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA.
- Member of American Urological Association (AUA).
Dr. Mukut Minz
41 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Odisha Gaurav Samman 2012 conferred for exemplary work in the field of transplantation.
- Senior Professor at PGI.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Anup Gulati
17 years of experience
Clinical Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Rotary International Citation for Distinguish Participation and Services in 2013.
- Senior Consultant and HOD Uroogy at Metro Heart Institute with Multispeciality.
- Member of Urology society of india.
Dr. Priyadarshi Ranjan
19 years of experience
Fellowship In Incompatible Kidney Transplantation, MCh - Urology, Masters in Surgery, MBBS
- Fourteen Gold and Seven silver medals for topping in various subjects during MBBS. He has throughout been a topper of his batch during the MBBS course and has earned honors in eleven subjects.
- President at Chandigarh Kidney Foundation.
- Member of Punjab Medical Council.